Date : Friday, January 30
I look in your eyes just don't know what to say It feels like I'm drowning in salty water A few hours left 'til the sun's gonna rise Tomorrow will come an it's time to realize Our love has finished forever How I wish to come with you How I wish we make it through Just one last chanceBefore we say goodbye When we sway and turn round and round and round It's like the first time Just one more chance Hold me tight and keep me warmCause the night is getting cold And I don't know where I belong Just one last dance The wine and the lights and the Spanish guitar I'll never forget how romantic they are But I know, tomorrow I'll lose the one I love There's no way to come with you It's the only way to dojust came back from mei man's housewent for steamboat :)im down tonighti feel so lonely
i wish for you
the day when you came my house
i started to miss you again
you make my heart sink in again
do u know .
i don't blame you for sinking it
if there's still this kind of chance i wont reject it too
i want to take care of you
i want to go everywhere with you
i want to love u with all my heart
i want my life to be beautiful with u around
but i know tt will never come true again
just because u already lost the trust and the interest in me
i understand , sorry
*believe in yourself no matter what
trust urself and no one else : )
human begins are selfish so pardon me
i'm also human too .
the day. || 11:49 PM